2100 Pullen Hall


After accepting a position, call the Co-op Program (919.515.2300) to schedule a pre-work appointment. Each summer or semester you work with the Co-op employer, you’ll need to register and pay the Co-op registration fee so that you’ll maintain full-time student status at NC State.

If you’re a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident, you’ll need to bring the following to your pre-work conference:

  • Your mailing address,
  • A signed Plan of Work & Study form (undergraduates only) and
  • Your manager’s name and phone number.

F1-Visa students must also bring:

  • Your employment offer letter,
  • A recommendation form from your advisor, and
  • Your international student approval form.

"The Career Development Center will be valued by North Carolina State University and its partners as the leading resource to meet the comprehensive career development needs of students."

Contact Form Powered By : XYZScripts.com

NC State Branding Bar