Questions To Ask
When an employer asks if you have questions, the answer is yes! Prepare a few questions in advance so you’ll be ready. Feel free to write them down and refer to your list during the interview.
- What do you enjoy most about working here?
- Can you tell me about your career path at the company?
- What are you looking for in a new hire?
- How would you describe the working environment?
- Do you provide a structured training program or will I learn on the job?
- Could you describe a typical assignment of a summer intern?
- What are the unique challenges of this particular job?
- What do you see as ingredients for success of this group?
- Could you tell me about one of your current projects?
- Are there opportunities for continued education and professional development?
- What are the organization’s plans for future growth?
- What makes the company stand out in its industry?
- What qualities do successful hires share in your organization?