Keep these points in mind
- The job search process is competitive. There are many qualified candidates.
- You will not be the right candidate for every opportunity (and every opportunity will not be the right one for you).
- Do not take an employer’s decision personally. There are many variables — some in your control, some out of your control.
- Evaluate your performance and make room for improvement.
- If you see a pattern, consult with your career counselor.
- Make corrections to your approach as needed.
- Keep your confidence high. Believe in yourself so that others will too.
- Every student brings their unique strengths. Be ready to communicate yours.