After accepting a position, call the Co-op Program (919.515.2300) to schedule a pre-work appointment. Each summer or semester you work with the Co-op employer, you’ll need to register and pay the Co-op registration fee so that you’ll maintain full-time student status at NC State.
If you’re a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident, you’ll need to bring the following to your pre-work conference:
- Your mailing address,
- A signed Plan of Work & Study form (undergraduates only) and
- Your manager’s name and phone number.
F1-Visa students must also bring:
- Your employment offer letter,
- A recommendation form from your advisor, and
- Your international student approval form.