Many offices at NC State provide opportunities for students. This list will help you get started! In addition, we’ve provided links to help you find jobs in the community, close to campus.
- Academic Support for Student Athletes
- Annual Fund
- CALS IT
- Campus Recreation
- Centennial Campus Employers
- Centers & Institutes
- CHASS Computer Labs
- Disability Services Office
- New Student Orientation
- Office of Information Technology
- Service Learning – CSLEPS
- Student Media
- Technology Incubator Employers
- Undergraduate Research
- Undergraduate Tutorial Center
- University Dining
- University Student Center
- University Temporary Staffing
[For offices not listed, visit their website or office to inquire if they hire.]
Research with faculty:
Identify labs of interest and approach faculty directly.
Ideal for students considering graduate study.