Employers conduct on-campus interviews for internships and entry-level jobs during the fall and spring semesters. All students who are in degree programs are encouraged to participate!
View the list of employers who interviewed on campus – during the 2010-11 academic year
3623 individual interviews – 2532 bachelors, 990 masters, 101 doctoral
- Find interview schedules (entered by employers) in ePACK.
- Review position descriptions and requirements.
- Watch for application deadlines.
- Review the interview checklist for success.
- Arrive to the CDC (or alternate location if indicated) 10 min. early.
- Check in at the front desk of 2100 Pullen Hall.
- Questions? Consult with your career counselor.
Need to cancel an interview?
Follow CDC procedures for cancelling an on-campus interview.