Posting Jobs in ePACK
Employers can easily post opportunities for NC State students & alumni via our ePACK database. Organizations may request an account & post a job in a single step, and approval typically takes between 24-48 hours. The ePACK database is intended as a resource for NC State students seeking high-impact, career related opportunities that can be connected to degree programs offered at our institution.
- Full time entry level: these are jobs that a student would seek after completing their degree at NC State. Jobs should require a student to use the skills and experiences earned while in college, and relate to majors and degrees provided by NC State.
- Full time experienced: these are jobs that an alumnus of NC State would seek. Jobs should require a student to use the skills and experiences earned while in college, relate to majors and degrees provided by NC State, and require the student to have some level of work experience.
- Internship: please refer to the Fair Labor Standards Act and the National Association of Colleges and Employers’ (NACE) Position Statement on US Internships. These positions are typically full-time, summer opportunities, but may also include part-time positions during the school year.
- Co-op positions: please review our co-op program and contact an employer relations team member for more information. You must have a signed co-op agreement on file with NC State to post co-op positions.
- Part time: these are jobs that a student would seek while completing their degree at NC State. Jobs should require a student to use the skills and experiences earned while in college, and relate to majors and degrees provided by NC State.
- Temporary: Full time entry level/experienced and part time positions can be marked as temporary if they are time limited.
Your job posting is often the first impression a student has of your organization. To attract a strong pool of candidates, we suggest a well written job description — and special attention to these fields.
- Job function
Since many students search by job function, choose carefully. You may select multiple categories if appropriate, however choosing ALL is NOT recommended.
Choose liberally to include talent from many. NC State is quite unique with unique majors found within every college. Selecting ALL majors is NOT recommended.
Keep open if possible. Wolfpack talent exists at all levels!
- Resume receipt
We recommend choosing “email” and “accumulate online”. This allows students the most convenient option of applying directly through ePACK. You’ll receive an email with their resume when they do!
- Not related to degree programs offered at NC State
- Does not adhere to NACE Principles of Professional Conduct.
Questions about job postings? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.513.9943.
Consult with our Employer Relations team for advice regarding your campus recruiting strategy.