As many employers have already discovered, NC State students make great hires!
According to the Wall Street Journal survey, NC State is ranked #19 for top recruits.
- Internships – summer or part-time career-related experience.
- Co-op – 1 year career-related experience alternating semesters of work and school.
- Externships – 1 day engineering job shadowing experience during the fall & spring semesters.
- Entry-level jobs – full-time career-related positions within 1 year of graduation.
The employer relations team is pleased to help you recruit talent at NC State!
- Elizabeth Brashear, email@example.com
- Leslie Rand-Pickett, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridget Yarborough, email@example.com (On-campus Recruiting)
- Kelly Mullins, firstname.lastname@example.org (Job Postings & Info Sessions)
2100 Pullen Hall