Career ambassadors are eager to share their knowledge and expertise with other students! Request a program for your student group, or attend the Professional LAUNCH Series.
During the Spring 2013 semester, our Ambassadors presented to over 250 students at 15 different events, including residence hall programs, sorority and fraternity chapter meetings, classes, and other campus programs. Presentation topics included resume writing, career fair prep, interviewing skills, ePACK, and CDC services. CDC Ambassadors also represent the office at career and information fairs around campus throughout the school year!
Check out the Ambassadors blog!
2013-2014 CDC Ambassadors:
|Catherine Glover||Communication-PR/ Business|
|Todd Goldfarb||Industrial Engineering|
|Alex Hoppe||Mechanical Engineering|
||Electrical / Computer Science|
|Jessica Sadeckas||Communication/ Business Admin|
Role of Career Ambassadors
- Present programs in residence halls, as well as clubs & organizations
- Facilitate Professional LAUNCH Series Workshops
- Represent the CDC at events and career fairs
- Provide outreach through technology-based methods
- Work one-on-one with students who visit the CDC
- Train students on using ePACK
- Serve as an informal resource to the CDC and employers
Contact Jane Matthews, Co-Coordinator – email@example.com