Career ambassadors are eager to share their knowledge and expertise with other students! Request a program for your student group!
During the 2012-2013 academic year, our Ambassadors presented to over 540 students at 43 different events, including career fairs, residence hall programs, sorority and fraternity chapter meetings, classes, and other campus programs. Presentation topics included resume writing, career fair prep, interviewing skills, ePACK, and CDC services.
Check out the Ambassadors blog!
2013-2014 CDC Ambassadors:
|Catherine Glover||Communication-PR/ Business|
|Todd Goldfarb||Industrial Engineering|
|Alex Hoppe||Mechanical Engineering|
|Jessica Sadeckas||Communication/ Business Admin|
Role of Career Ambassadors
- Present programs in residence halls, as well as clubs & organizations
- Represent the CDC at events and career fairs
- Provide outreach through technology-based methods
- Work one-on-one with students who visit the CDC
- Train students on using ePACK
- Serve as an informal resource to the CDC and employers
Contact Jane Matthews, Co-Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org